it any longer
We need people to organise the protest
If you think you can help with organisation, please contact the organisers.
- If you want to sponsor the protest or the web site, contact Paul.
- If you want to help with the web site contact Paul.
- If you want to help with Printing or Banners contact Robin.
- If you want to help on the day contact Robin.
- We still need more marshalls. Contact Robin.
- We still need more overbridge protestors. Contact Robin.
- If you just want to participate, then all the information you need will appear on the web site.
Promote the protest
If you're a private individual:
- tell your friends
- mention the protest and the website (m4protest.org) on radio phone ins and in letters to newspapers
- print out our logo (click) and display it.
If you're a webmaster:
- link to us - use the following logo:
or the larger one top left of this page or see below for standard banners and link to http://www.m4protest.org
Fund the protest
- See the donate button on the home page. You could send a donation to the Safe Speed campaign. (click here) Or you could contact the organisers to make other arrangements.
Journalists and broadcasters
- Promote / mention the protest for your readers / viewers / listeners
- Report the build up
- Report our press releases
- Get your organisation to give its backing to our organisation
- Arrange for protest organisers to meet officials for debate
- Come along on the day and report how it goes
- Limited spaces are available for journalists to travel with organisers. Contact us early to avoid disappointment.
There's more to road safety than speed